Re: USE CASEs: CREATE versus COMPUTE

Hi,

I can see a difference between a COMPUTE and CREATE use case. However, I
believe clarification is needed.

Jacques' description of the CREATE AR Use case below was:

CREATE: POIs can be create using some authoring tools offline or using
an AR browser in the real world

I disagree with this description.

We defined the CREATE use case, during the AR Standards meeting [1], as
simply using a system which attaches/contributes a digital content
“object” to or in the real world. This could be TweetAR.

It does not specify the tools being offline, and there's nothing which
limits the system to one having an AR browser as a viewer.

Regards,

Christine

Spime Wrangler

cperey@perey.com
mobile (until Dec 7) +86 132 6171 6195
VoIP (rings in Beijing) +1 (617) 848-8159
Skype Christine_Perey

[1] http://www.perey.com/ARStandards/Three_Use_Cases.pdf