Re: thoughts towards a draft AR WG charter

Hi hi,

On Aug 4, 2010, at 5:10 AM, Christine Perey wrote:
<snip>
> @Matt,
>
> do you think you could go back through the posts of the past 10 days and transfer into the draft charter page (replace some of the existing content with) some of the recent consensus posted on the list? There's really excellent material to work with!

Do you have specific suggestions?  I see a few messages with sentiments of agreement, but almost always with qualifications.

Triggers seem to me the biggest thing that is not addressed in the charter, but no one has addressed my questions at [1] where I suggest that they could be treated just as any other properties of POIs.  I don't think we've got enough clarity on other things (protocol work, presentation, etc) to say we've got consensus, but I'd be happy to be wrong.

-Matt

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-poiwg/2010Aug/0011.html