Re: Multitouch Pointer Events to Work As Legacy Mouse Events

Hello,

I'd suggest that it's tough to debug your issue without seeing an actual
reduced test case/example. If you could put something online that'd be
helpful.

--
Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke