Early warning: PEWG meeting next week 22 July

From: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 18:39:15 +0100
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
Hi all,

with over a week's warning, just wanted to get the next call in the
calendar and give us time to have a look at things. As ever, life has
gotten in the way of making progress on this from my side, but things
are hopefully quieting down a bit again (part of this was a change in
job/affiliation, as you may have seen from my latest PR).

I think we have a chunk of issues that it would be good to tackle.
Personally, I'd suggest starting with these
https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/created_by/graouts as they
affect WebKit implementation, and to see if we can clear some of the
really old issues hanging around at the other end in
https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues?page=2&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen

Is next week Wednesday good for everybody to meet?

Thanks,

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux