Re: [pointerevents] When to continue firing pointer events after a drag operation?

From: Stone via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2017 14:57:49 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Edge doesn't fire pointercancel. It fires dragstart, pointerout, and pointerleave.

Since the [spec](http://w3c.github.io/html/editing.html#drag-and-drop-processing-model) already defines that input events must be suppressed when starting a dnd operation until it is finished. I think the behaviour is clear to me. But if we can have a link to that, it will be very helpful when reading the pointer event spec.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mingchou
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/222#issuecomment-341727505 using your GitHub account