RE: Pointer Event WPT Results

Apologies all – I meant to attend. I intended on calling in. However, by body clock told me it was Thursday and I successfully ignored any calendar notifications that I got. Next week it is!

From: Rick Byers [mailto:rbyers@chromium.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 10:42 AM
To: Navid Zolghadr <nzolghadr@chromium.org>; Patrick H. Lauke <plauke@paciellogroup.com>
Cc: “public-pointer-events@w3.org” <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Pointer Event WPT Results

So I guess there was no meeting today (though we used the time to have a nice Google-only discussion of a predicted points API<https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/38> <grin>).

Patrick, want to include Navid's suggestions on an agenda for next week?

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 9:57 AM, Rick Byers <rbyers@chromium.org<mailto:rbyers@chromium.org>> wrote:
This is great Navid, thank you!  This "less than 2" list is small enough that I'm sure we can drive it down to zero before too long.

In particular, if nobody else has plans to implement pan-left/right/up/down and tangentialPressure/twist in the next few months then we can move those to the extensions spec.