Re: [pointerevents] Pointer capture should prevent HTML drag+drop (DnD)

From: Rick Byers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 20:17:09 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Yeah this is what I was wondering about when I said:

> Would this apply to the implict capture that occurs via touch also? Edge (and Chrome on ChromeOS) supports HTML DnD for touch, so there's some potential compat implications there.

I agree we don't want the priority to be conditional.  Edge already makes DnD take priority over capture, I think being consistent with that is the best choice.  So your plan SGTM.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by RByers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/205#issuecomment-310762954 using your GitHub account