Re: [pointerevents] Pointer capture should prevent HTML drag+drop (DnD)

From: Navid Zolghadr via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 22:34:07 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Demo for what? For long press drag? You can do it with any draggable tag. Like this:
http://jsbin.com/giqopi/edit?html,output
Just long press on the text. The implicit capture of touch pointer events are part of the pointerevents pec. I'm sorry that I wasn't clear in my previous comment but whenever I said touch I meant pointerevents generated by touch.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by NavidZ
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/205#issuecomment-310521156 using your GitHub account