Re: [pointerevents] tangentialPressure support in browsers

From: Patrick H. Lauke via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 14:56:24 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
yes, and the requirement of 3 interoperable implementations is only really important once we want to fully move to REC (related, I know I've been super-slack with keeping on top of things here, will set some time aside to see where we're up to in that respects soon)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by patrickhlauke
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/192#issuecomment-308457722 using your GitHub account