Re: [pointerevents] Add OS image dragging to non-normative reasons for pointercancel

From: Brenton Simpson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 15:52:31 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
I didn't realize pointer capture taking priority over dragging was an option: I like that idea.

Can you think of cases where someone would want both to set pointer capture _and_ to have `dragstart` take it away?  My hunch is that if someone has explicitly assumed pointercapture, they probably don't want it stolen back by DnD.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by appsforartists
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/205#issuecomment-301827111 using your GitHub account