Re: [pointerevents] Should the spec defines how to handle when the pen's left button and the pen tip both are pressed?

From: Scott González via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 22:18:53 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
I agree with @dfleck. For the scenario reported by @SummerLW, I would not expect anything to happen when the "left" button is pressed while the tip is already in contact. If two buttons represent the same thing, they should share an active state. In terms of events, you cannot press down on a button that is already down, even if there are multiple physical buttons to press.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by scottgonzalez
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/207#issuecomment-300932510 using your GitHub account