Re: [pointerevents] Add OS image dragging to non-normative reasons for pointercancel

From: Navid Zolghadr via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 17:42:07 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
If we were to be compatible with DnD spec we should not be sending any event after `dragstart` and before `dragend`. Although the pointerevents are new anyways and violating that may not break any website.
Do you have any scenario that might fail if we always send a pointercancel or lostpointercapture (if necessary) right before dragstart?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by NavidZ
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/205#issuecomment-300559299 using your GitHub account