Re: [pointerevents] Add an API to get pre-coalesced points

From: Dorian Muthig via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2017 21:08:28 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
@NekR I can confirm, that the mouse events are limited to the monitor background refresh rate on Windows 10 1703, as I've just tried it. That is typically capped at 120Hz (often some not as exact but odd value, resulting in 119Hz measured). The mouse I have used can do 1000Hz refresh, but I have set it to 800.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dorianmuthig
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/22#issuecomment-299666038 using your GitHub account