Re: [pointerevents] Enable direct pen and touch to have different touch-action behavior

From: Patrick H. Lauke via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 18:58:31 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
would we consider this for v2 still? concerned about this (and the 2 implementation requirement) potentially prolonguing the path to TR (which we've not embarked on yet).

with that out of the way, this sounds reasonable. it's another "why are we doing this in CSS if it's about behavior?" one, but that boat already sailed with `touch-action` and the unrelated `pointer-events` properties I guess...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by patrickhlauke
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/203#issuecomment-299548422 using your GitHub account