Re: [pointerevents] Clarify what touch-action allows with rotated scrollable elements

From: Rick Byers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 20:52:52 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Oh also we should think about how we can best test this.  The touch-action tests today aren't very scalable (one test per gesture - a lot of boilerplate to add a few new test cases like the ones discussed here).  I wonder if now is the time to rewrite them with an assumption of having automation driving them?  Or at least using some generic framework in a single (or few) test file which can either be automated or driven manually one gesture after another in the same test...  Thoughts?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by RByers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/115#issuecomment-297537778 using your GitHub account