Re: [pointerevents] Clarify what touch-action allows with rotated scrollable elements

From: Mustaq Ahmed via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 19:30:44 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
While rearranging the touch-action section (Sec 9) of the spec to bring all coordinate space related text close together (in my last pull request above), I also moved the Note on dynamic changes to touch-action values into a non-Note para (the third bullet in Sec 9.2). I will request a closer look just in case.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mustaqahmed
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/115#issuecomment-297516811 using your GitHub account