Re: [pointerevents] Specify that "click", "dblclick" and "contextmenu" events are PointerEvents

From: Patrick H. Lauke via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 10:51:50 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
> As an idea for a use case: what about differentiating between ordinary and force clicks using the pressure value?

but `click` is sent after `pointerup` (generally anyway), so unless we spec further magic behavior that says the click event must retain the last known good values of the last `pointermove` or some such, it won't work?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by patrickhlauke
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/100#issuecomment-294780368 using your GitHub account