Re: [pointerevents] Touch-action should distinguish between single- vs multi-finger panning

From: Patrick H. Lauke via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 12:52:45 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Wondering how much of this is down to user agent/os though. Some UAs
may implement a "pan is always two fingers", while others may pan on
single finger. I'd keep the `touch-action` values rooted in what the
outcome is (panning, zooming) rather than anything more specific about
 the action/gesture itself. (unless I completely misunderstood the
point here)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by patrickhlauke
Please view or discuss this issue at