Re: [pointerevents] Touch-action should distinguish between single- vs multi-finger panning

From: lpd-au via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 03:19:44 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
I very recently switched mouse events for pointer events in a legacy
project with a use case just like you describe, a large pannable map
on a zoomable (and hence scrollable) page. The ability to treat single
 and double finger panning separately would have been extremely useful
 to me. In the end, also lacking consistent `pinch-zoom` support, I
just disabled dragging on mobile browsers and provided alternative
navigation.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by lpd-au
Please view or discuss this issue at