Re: [pointerevents] Legacy mouse event: fixed a missing text & a note

From: Mustaq Ahmed via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 15:04:50 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
ptal: I addressed Patrick's concerns in a slightly different way.

Since my comments on the old patch seems hidden above, I am
copy-pasting my response here:
> We need to avoid the wrong interpretation that all 4 event types are
 targeted to window. In the latest patch I did a simple rephrasing to
emphasize that only the pointerleave event is targeted to window. Does
 it look better now?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mustaqahmed
Please view or discuss this issue at