Re: [pointerevents] Initial draft of getCoalescedEvents API

From: Navid Zolghadr via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 17:03:36 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
I created another html as per suggestion in the mailing list for this
extension. I also added an entry to PointerEventInit to enable
javascript to create PointerEvents with coalesced events. Let me know
what you think and whether you have better names in mind for some of
the fields.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by NavidZ
Please view or discuss this issue at