Re: [pointerevents] Should pressure be set to 1 or .5 on devices that don't report it?

From: Brenton Simpson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 17:46:09 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
I'm down with `supportsPointerPressure`.  Definitely seems more
reasonable than trying to guess here what the right default would be.

I didn't pick .5 - I was just trying to empathize with whoever set it
to understand why it might be a good choice.  Sounds like @dfleck is
the expert in this area, so I'm happy to defer to him.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by appsforartists
Please view or discuss this issue at