RE: Pointer Events editing process in the GitHub readme

Looks fine to me – thanks Rick!

From: Rick Byers [mailto:rbyers@google.com]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 6:41 AM
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Cc: Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>
Subject: Pointer Events editing process in the GitHub readme

Hey,
We've got some details on our work mode on the wiki<https://www.w3.org/wiki/PointerEvents/WGCode>, but I figured we should summarize how we're actually using GitHub from within GitHub itself.  In particular, I've been having discussions at TPAC (including with plh@) about shifting WG culture to see interoperability as the primary goal, and document publication as primarily a means to that end. So I'd like to use the PEWG as an example of a group who has an explicit policy around testing.  I took a first cut at updating the README<https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/blob/gh-pages/README.markdown> to reflect what we've been doing.  Any feedback?

Thanks,
  Rick