Re: [pointerevents] touch-action - incorrect values in note for pull-to-refresh?

From: Patrick H. Lauke via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 20:11:20 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Ah, gotcha, I missed that clarification. It feels unnatural to me, but
 I guess if it does indeed provide more consistency, so be it.

I wonder though if the wording could be tweaked to make it a tad more
explicit, and to tie in with the pull-to-refresh example further down.
 Something like:

> For example, `pan-up` always corresponds to input event sequences
where typically (ignoring situations such as `iframe` containers with
CSS rotation transforms) `screenY` is increasing (i.e. a gesture where
 a touch point moves down the screen).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by patrickhlauke
Please view or discuss this issue at