Re: [pointerevents] touch-action - incorrect values in note for pull-to-refresh?

From: Rick Byers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 19:37:00 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
This is always confusing.  Here's the spec language designed to
clarify this today:

> Directions are interpreted as the opposite of the physical movement
in the screen co-ordinate space. For example, pan-right always
corresponds to input event sequences where screenX is decreasing at
the start of a scroll, which typically (ignoring iframes with rotation
 transforms) results in increasing scrollLeft values.

IIRC we debated a bit at the time about which interpretation to use
but found this one was more consistent with other APIs (there's
probably some GitHub issue / pull request history here if you want to
go digging - we fixed this only a few months ago IIRC).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by RByers
Please view or discuss this issue at