Re: [pointerevents] Add 3D Mice

From: Rick Byers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 20:09:06 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
> I still like the idea of providing "Raw HID Access" so that
developers can handle edge case devices if they want to. I can re-name
 this issue accordingly, if you'd like.

That probably ultimately belongs to some other repo, but whatever it
is it probably doesn't exist yet, and would probably involve many of
the same people that are here.  So I'm OK keeping an issue in this
group for this, as a feature request that someone here will hopefully
drive in the WICG or another group.  Alternately, maybe it belongs in
UIEvents?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by RByers
Please view or discuss this issue at