Re: [pointerevents] Spec implies mice can't support pressure

From: Patrick H. Lauke via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2016 12:57:25 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Personally, I think the danger of obsolescence here (particularly as
the term isn't used for an attribute name or value) is fairly low. For
 how do we feel then about the change made in #31 versus removing the
parenthetical bit altogether? I have no major strong feelings either
way.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by patrickhlauke
Please view or discuss this issue at