Re: [pointerevents] Value of button attribute for pointermove event

From: Rick Byers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 03:32:45 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Yeah, we had a bikeshed at one point about renaming `pointermove` to
`pointerchange` since that was more accurate, but agreed that
consistency with what IE shipped probably trumped that relatively
minor concern.  These chorded scenarios are pretty niche already, I
think most developers are better served by not having to really worry
about them most of the time (in contrast to mouse events).  Still, I
agree it's a little awkward and confusing.

Updating the summary to reflect the conclusion of what needs to happen
 here.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by RByers
Please view or discuss this issue at