Draft Agenda: 1 May 2016 (was Re: Agenda for tomorrow (June 1))

Thanks Mustaq, those seem a good mix.

On 31/05/2016 21:34, Mustaq Ahmed wrote:
> Here is a list of topics we can cover tomorrow. Since we have quite a
> few non-trivial issues being carried over from past weeks, we can start
> with a few new issues to break the "monotonicity", and then go back to
> only those old ones that have some update.
>
> *[[New issues for this week]]*
>
> * Should pointer IDs be unique even across different top-level browsing
> contexts?
> https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/59
>
> * Support hovering button states
> https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/14
> <https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/14>
>

> *[[Carryovers from last week]]*
> Let's discuss only the things where we have an update:
>
> * Add additional digitizer/pen attributes:
>   - twist (rotation): https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/25
>   - barrel pressure (tangential
> pressure): https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/70
>   Last week's resolution: Find out form original poster
>
> * Spec implies lost/gotpointercapture is delayed until the next pointer
> event but Edge does otherwise https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/32
>   Last week's resolution: Ted to PR & test
>
> * Should a captured pointer send boundary events by
> default? https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/61 (linked
> to https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/39 andhttps://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/8)
>   Last week's resolution: Scott to make demo.
>
> * Mouse Event compatibility model for touch is incompatible with current
> practicehttps://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/7
>   Last week's resolution: Ted to check availability of compat data.

Call details:

Topic: Pointer Events
Date: Every Wednesday, from Wednesday, May 4, 2016
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)

Phone: +1-617-324-0000
Code: 641 509 404

IRC:
  Channel: #pointerevents  (in irc://irc.w3.org:6665)
  Web: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=pointerevents

--
Patrick H. Lauke