Agenda for tomorrow (June 1)

From: Mustaq Ahmed <mustaq@chromium.org>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 16:34:52 -0400
To: Patrick Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>, public-pointer-events@w3.org
Here is a list of topics we can cover tomorrow. Since we have quite a few
non-trivial issues being carried over from past weeks, we can start with a
few new issues to break the "monotonicity", and then go back to only those
old ones that have some update.

*[[New issues for this week]]*

* Should pointer IDs be unique even across different top-level browsing
contexts?
https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/59

* Support hovering button states
https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/14

*[[Carryovers from last week]]*
Let's discuss only the things where we have an update:

* Add additional digitizer/pen attributes:
  - twist (rotation): https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/25
  - barrel pressure (tangential pressure):
https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/70
  Last week's resolution: Find out form original poster

* Spec implies lost/gotpointercapture is delayed until the next pointer
event but Edge does otherwise https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/32
  Last week's resolution: Ted to PR & test

* Should a captured pointer send boundary events by default?
https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/61 (linked to
https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/39 and
https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/8)
  Last week's resolution: Scott to make demo.

* Mouse Event compatibility model for touch is incompatible with current
practicehttps://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/7
  Last week's resolution: Ted to check availability of compat data.