Re: [pointerevents] Add additional digitizer/pen attributes: twist (rotation)

From: Patrick H. Lauke via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 19:32:28 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
>we do have one of those

Note that this is not the pen that comes with the Intuos Pro by
default (the picture seems incorrect, as the description states "This
cordless, battery-free Art Pen features a broad, chisel-shaped pen
tip"). If I had a slush fund, I'd purchase this one and the airbrush
for testing... (nudge nudge ;) )

--
GitHub Notification of comment by patrickhlauke
Please view or discuss this issue at