Move PointerEvents and/or TouchEvents to Web Platform WG? [Was: Future of Pointer Events WG?]]

[ Newcomers to this thread can find the head at [StartHere] ]

Hi All,

Another option is to move PointerEvents and/or TouchEvents into the Web
Platform WG [WPWG]. Among the primary advantage would be more "eyes" to
provide input and review feedback. Doing so would also help reduce group
admin overhead and depending on who participates, there could be a
broader RF commitment for IP.

I won't be at the October 27 WPWG meeting but I just added "Add
PointerEvents v2 and/or TouchEvents v2 to WPWG?" to the [Agenda]
(11:15-11:30).

-Thanks, ArtB

[StartHere]
<https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pointer-events/2015JulSep/0026.html>