Re: New webkitmouseforce* events in WebKit

From: Rick Byers <rbyers@chromium.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 11:43:09 -0400
To: "Patrick H. Lauke" <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Cc: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
They do appear to be exposed to the web, and I think that's the whole
point.  They want to enable web pages to have the same control over the
force touch experience that native apps do:
https://developer.apple.com/osx/force-touch/.

At least they're aggressively exposing native input functionality to the
web - better that then encouraging developers to push MacOS apps instead of
their websites IMHO :-)

Rick