Re: [pointerevents] Support hovering button states

From: Patrick H. Lauke via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 22:41:06 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
> But hover barrel button presses don't map to right-click usually

oh, my mistake...I could have sworn in some of my early testing on
Surface 3 it did, but rechecking it now you're of course right.

Wondering though about the Wacom Bamboo, which does seem (at least
from its documentation) to have both left- and right-click when
hovered, and whether or not this sort of feature would be
expected/desired - which brings us back to the original question, I
guess)

--
GitHub Notif of comment by patrickhlauke
See