Re: [pointerevents] Support hovering button states

From: Jacob Rossi via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 22:25:28 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
See me last mail to the list. But hover barrel button presses don't
map to right-click usually (at least they don't in Windows).  For that
 reason and for compatibility, I don't think we fire click in this
scenario.  But a new event, like ````pointerbuttonschange```` might be
 a good addition.

I don't want to add a non-normative note of that type as it just
promotes browser behaving differently. We should just agree how it
works and then write that in with normative language.  This is Level 2
 - we can (and have already) make substantive changes.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by jacobrossi
See