Re: Hover click with pointer events

Rick, this <https://w3c.github.io/pointerevents/> version of the spec does
define a button value for "eraser".

I'm in favor of allowing the 'buttons' state to change while hovering. If
we were starting from scratch, I think viewing pointer contact as another
value in the 'buttons' bitfield would make the most sense. Since the
'buttons' value '0' currently indicates contact, we can't easily take that
route at this point.

 I'd be fine with forcing developers to listen for pointerup/pointerdown
events to keep track of hover.