From: Rick Byers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, May 8, 2015 at 1:58 PM
Subject: [pointerevents] new commits pushed by RByers
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org

The following commits were just pushed by RByers to
https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents:

* Correct inverted pan direction definition to match examples.

When we talk of "panning down" we generally mean the viewport is
moving down
relative to the content (increasing scrollTop values) which means the
content (and finger) is moving up relative to the screen.  I had this
right
in the non-normative examples I gave, but inverted in the formal
definition.
This CL fixes that and attempts to clarify the wording.
  by Rick Byers
https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/commit/8548506a7db4de67fa6b8ca997887fdb6a0c8056