Re: [pointerevents] Value of button in a chorded pointerdown event

From: Rick Byers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 14:16:21 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Note I think there is no such thing as a "chorded pointerdown".  One
button is always considered to have been pressed before another (with
order being irrelevant since it's indistinguishable from
arbitrarily-fast hardware).

I think the only real question here is how 'button' behaves on the
pointermove events that occur while multiple buttons are down.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by RByers
See