Re: W3C TPAC 2015 - Will we meet in Sapporo?

Assuming Houdini keeps it's plan to meet in Sapporo, then I'll definitely
be there.

I'm not sure what the best time frame is for a F2F meeting.  Ideally I
think we'd have some concrete data on the compat impact of the capture
changes I propose so we can have a data-driven debate about the design
choices.  But it's going to be awhile before we're far enough along in our
blink implementation to gather that data.  If we could get the data sooner
via the Mozilla or IE implementations then it would make sense to meet
sooner to plan a course of action.  Seattle or Mountain View would be fine
with me.  If folks want an excuse to visit roaring Waterloo (Toronto)
Canada, then I'd also be happy to host here :-).

Rick