Draft Agenda: 4 April 2015 call [Was: Re: Agenda for 4/7 call?]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 16:37:29 -0400
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
Hi Jacob - yes, that's a good idea. The draft agenda is what Jacob
proposes including Doug providing a short update on a six month charter
extension beyond 9 May 2015.

Logistics are the same as last call (see [1] for details).

-Thanks, Art

[1]
<https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pointer-events/2015JanMar/0027.html>