Agenda for 4/7 call?

From: Jacob Rossi <Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 20:15:39 +0000
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>, "Arthur Barstow" <art.barstow@gmail.com>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
I think we'll want to get together for a call tomorrow.  It's a holiday in Canada today.  But Rick indicated he was interested in a call for 4/7.

Here's some suggested topics:
                * Implementation updates (Google announcements, Project Spartan plans, Mozilla PE update?)
                * Candidates for work in a "V2" spec and any errata for V1
                                - "up/down/left/right" pan values for touch-action
                                - implicit/explicit capture
                                - compatibility mouse events model
                * Updates on renewing charter?

Art/Doug, are you available for a call?