CANCELED! Draft agenda: 25 November 2014 call

On 11/24/14 11:33 AM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Below is the draft agenda for PEWG's November 25 call. If you have
> input for any of the topics, please reply to the list.

Given the relatively large number of regrets for this call, we won't
have quorum so the meeting is canceled. Sorry for the late notice.

If anyone has some `extra cycles`, please read Josh's comments [1] and
if you notice anything that could affect interoperability (f.ex. would
require a change in implementation to address), please send that
information to the list.

-Thanks, ArtB

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pointer-events/2014OctDec/0076.html