Re: Interop testing and reporting

On 10/31/2014 04:52 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> It appears there are no more open test PRs so based on our agreement during our last call [1], we should begin running the tests.
>
> Matt and Jacob - what is the status of running the tests?
>
> Asir - would you be willing to create a Draft Implementation Report with the data Matt and Jacob provide? (I think we want the results added to [2]).
> I haven't used the report generation tool but Philippe or someone Philippe recommends should be able to provide some guidance. The public-test-infra
> is also a source of expertise.

FYI, Maksim told me yesterday the Metro build of Firefox passes all the tests.
So I believe we can provide Gecko implementation test results relatively soon
after some other issues have been resolved. Note, the tests can be run using a metro build
which one can create by either compiling for metro, or using tryserver to create a metrofox build.

-Olli