Re: Browsers, Developers and Pointer Events Meeting Notes

From: Arthur Stolyar <nekr.fabula@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 20:32:38 +0300
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
One more thing.

I understand that separation scroll and touch-move is one of base goals of
pointer events. But can we have options to disable threaded scroll and give
control over scroll to developers? I mean full control. Ability to
stop/resume scrolling in any time while pointer is active and so on.
May be CSS property which disables threaded scroll and then control that
scroll via JS inside pointermove events.

--
@nekrtemplar <https://twitter.com/nekrtemplar>