Officially joined the WG

From: Patrick H. Lauke <plauke@paciellogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 23:16:14 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Just wanted to mention that I officially joined this WG (since Paciello
Group recently became full member here).

As some of you may know, I've been mildly involved with touch and
pointer events, initially looking into touch events about 2 years ago to
make demos as part of my Dev Relations work for Opera at the time [1],
and since then doing some device testing [2] and presenting [3] on the
topic at various conferences as a bit of a personal obsession, not
strictly related to my day job now in accessibility - though there are a
few areas where this crosses over.

[1] http://shinydemos.com/touch/
[2] http://patrickhlauke.github.io/touch/
[3]