Re: "List of Pointer Events" table default actions

Thanks Patrick!  Normally we just discuss potential changes over e-mail
(although in the past the changes have been simple enough that it's easy to
just include the proposed text in e-mail, possibly not the case here).
 There is a bug tracker -
https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/describecomponents.cgi?product=PointerEventsWG.
 You could file a new bug and put details there if you like.

Since the compatibility mouse events stuff is listed as optional, I think
it would be better to avoid complicating 5.2.1 much for them and instead
leave the discussion to section 11.  Your "If the pointer is primary ..."
note sounds good to me.

I don't really have a strong preference on the ordering - I do like that
your proposed ordering focuses on the order events are typically seen in
practice instead of the logical grouping.

Rick