Adding a note about the 300ms-ish delay to "9. Declaring candidate regions for default touch behaviors" ?

From: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 13:37:12 +0100
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
As so much effort seems to go into killing off the 300ms delay on
touchscreen devices, I wonder if we should have a note actually
addressing this in the spec. Best place probably section 9, talking
about the default behavior of browsers (that they generally introduce
the delay to wait for double-tap interactions), plus how specific
touch-action values will suppress this delay.

Happy to write something up, but just want to get general feel from the
group on this first?

Patrick H. Lauke