From: Jacob Rossi [mailto:Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 9:59 PM
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Subject: [pointerevents-tests] touch-action test cases from Microsoft

Hi folks,

I've updated Microsoft's current pull request [1] with additional test cases from our team that cover various touch-action requirements, including testing aspects of the processing model. We appreciate your feedback.

We're in the process of addressing the feedback from the first set of tests and will update our submission once that is complete. [2]

Thanks,

Jacob

[1] https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/324
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pointer-events/2013OctDec/0043.html