No PEWG call on 18 June 2013

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 08:58:38 -0400
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
Hi All - I don't think we have sufficient topics to have a call on June 18 so our next potential call date is June 25.

By the end of this week, if there are no obvious agenda topics for our next call, I think I'll send out some type of "Request for Agenda Topics" so people can propose topics.

If anyone has any new implementation data to share or testing info/status, please let us know.

-Thanks, ArtB