No PEWG call on 14 May 2013

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 09:46:32 -0400
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
Hi All - I don't think we have sufficient topics to have a call on May
14 so our next potential call date is May 21.

In the points.js polyfill thread, Rick said:

[[
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pointer-events/2013AprJun/0148.html>

FWIW, I think a conformant high-quality polyfill is going to become
increasingly important in our attempt to get PE supported broadly across
browsers.  I'd like to chat more about this in our next call.
]]

Let's please continue to discuss this on the list and if needed, we can
add it to the agenda for our next call.

-Thanks, AB